Client Rights & Responsibilities
Your Rights, your Responsibilities, your Community Health Centre
These are your rights at KCHC:
- You have the right to privacy.
- You have the right to understand and agree to the care that we offer.
- You have the right to be treated with dignity.
- You have the right to a voice – you can say no to suggested treatment, and you can make a complaint.
- You have the right to review your files at KCHC.
- You have the right to know about all the services we
have at KCHC.
- You have the right to know when any of these rights may not apply for safety or legal reasons.
These are your responsibilities at KCHC:
- Respect everybody at KCHC – staff, volunteers, and other clients.
- Arrive on time – if you can't come, let us know 24 hours ahead of time
- Let us know if you have changed your address or phone number
- Decisions about your care are your responsibility.
- Let us know if you need a better explanation of any information given to you.