font size -/+

Voicing Your Concerns

Voicing your concerns at KCHC
Kingston Community Health Centres works hard to provide the best possible health and community services. Your opinion can help us do our job better, and sometimes a complaint can lead to a positive change.

The details:
You have the right to complain about the services offered here.
We like to hear what you think, good and bad.
All your comments are taken seriously.

Concerns or complaints about KCHC should go to a supervisor.
If you don't know who the supervisor is, ask a staff member.

Complaints will be dealt with quickly, and you have the right to receive a response from us.

If you are not happy with the supervisor's response, you can appeal to a Director.

If you have a problem with our services, try to work it out with us.
KCHC staff members are willing to listen to you and seek a solution.

Clients with a Disability:
Clients who wish to provide feedback on the way KCHC provides goods and services to people with disabilities can provide feedback to:
2. in writing to the Executive Director, KCHC; or,
3. by using the feedback forms available at each of the program sites. 

Complaints will be addressed according to KCHC’s regular complaint management procedures.

For more information on the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), please visit, or contact AODA Contact Centre (ServiceOntario) at:

Toll-free: 1-866-515-2025
TTY: 416-325-3408/Toll-free: 1-800-268-7095
Fax: 416-325-3407