To Care. To Respond. To Build Community.
KCHC embodies the Community Health Centre model of care and as such our service delivery is guided by eight key attributes.
- Client and community focus
- Interdisciplinary, collaborative teamwork
- Integration of services
- Community ownership and governance
- Recognition of the social determinants to health
- Community development and asset-based approach to planning.
The complex and evolving health needs of our community demand that we remain responsive, persevere in our efforts to promote individual and community health, develop holistic services delivered by a multi-disciplinary team, and work cooperatively and collaboratively with community members, community groups, and other service providers.