An exciting regional program funded by the South East Local Health Integration Network
Are you a woman who:
Is pregnant and/or parenting children under the age of 6
Have been/are currently experiencing a problem with opioids (oxycodone, Percocet®, heroin, Dilaudid®, morphine) or receiving methadone treatment
- In-hospital and in-home support visits
- Parenting support and education
- A single coordinated care plan for you and your family
- Time for you to recognize your strengths, set goals and expand your supports
- Opportunities to participate in our community advisory group
Thrive helps with transportation, food and childcare so you can participate.
The Kingston office is located at 263 Weller Avenue.
Please feel free to contact us to become involved or if you have any questions.
General office number 613 766-1101 or toll free 1 855 766-1101
The Thrive program was part of the study Rooming-in care for infants of opioid-dependent mothers published by Canadian Family Physician in December 2015.